I L O V E this photo taken by Rachel from Savor Photography…seriously Adore! The red hair, the red hat, those blue eyes…oh my goodness! I had to play. I’m thinking I’m going to have to find a red hat and little girl with this much cuteness soon! Anyone want to play?
This was the first edit I played with.The original SOOC version is below.
What I did
- I ran a Bright light action to brighten the photo and help the exposure level. I ran this twice. The second time I brought the opacity down to 70 percent.
- I played with the color until I liked it using the color balance.
- Ran Florabellas Vignette at 20 percent.
- Smoothed the skin just slightly
- Then I sharped slightly
- Played with the crop.
- I think it would be really fun to use one of Florabellas Textures on the background.
After looking at the original at Savor Photography I decided to play with the color again and make the hat a little more pink. Cause that’s really what its supposed to be!
I used Florebella’s B/W Mink to convert the colored version to this version.
And here’s the Original Straight Out of Camera version and the uncropped version.
Check out other edits or play along at I Heart Faces.com
Catherine Grace Life Photography specializes in Lifestyle Photography in Salt Lake City, Utah.